Have you braved the sales? I admit, I’ve done all of my sales shopping online. There’s something so civilised about browsing bargains from your sofa with a cup of tea in your hand. Here are the things that have caught my eye this week…
1. Marks and Spencer oversized faux fur coat, Was £149 Now £69 – I’m so tempted to buy this. It would look fab with skinny black jeans and boots for the day or on a night out.
2. Accessorize Cara camera bag, 50% off. This is the ultimate blogger and Instagram fan’s bag.
3. Boden Millie skirt, Was £59 Now £29.50. I’ve had my eye on this skirt for a while, and now it’s such a bargain.
4. J Crew top, 50% off. This is so up my street – I love an embellished top, and the navy colour is so on-trend.
5. Boden sequin collar top, Was £89 Now £71.20. I’d wear this under a jumper, with the sequin collar on show, while it’s cold and then on its own in the summer.
What have you been tempted by?