I’ve been looking for a new pair of specs for months. My current pair were bought around five years ago and as well as the prescription being out of date, I don’t like them much anymore. I really fancy a proper pair of geek glasses – dark and thick rimmed – but any I’ve tried on so far look ridiculous on me. It appears that my huge head means that not only do I have to wear men’s hats (not even joking – my summer hat is from a menswear department and it’s XL) but I also can’t buy most pairs of glasses unless I want to look like a giant melon head. Thanks head.
So my quest continues. But I’m determined to find the right pair for me.
If you’re in need of glasses, check out SmartBuyGlasses, who have given me a prize of £120 to spend on eyewear with them. A prize that I shall give to one of you lovely readers.
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance of winning the £120 to spend on eyewear, comment on this blog post telling me what your dream pair of sunglasses or eyeglasses from SmartBuyGlasses is, and you must visit SmartBuyGlasses over on Facebook. Easy peasy, huh!
Don’t forget to fill in the Rafflecopter box below for your entry to count. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open worldwide, excluding anyone professionally associated with Not Another Mummy Blog or the Promoter.
2. One winner will receive a £120 voucher code. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on 22th February 2015 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on 4th March 2015.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post answering: ‘What are your dream pair of Sunglasses or Eyeglasses from www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk.’ In addition you must visit the Facebook page of SmartBuyGlasses UK.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the giveaway closing.
6. The winner will be drawn at random using RaffleCopter and they must have commented on the blog post and visited SmartBuyGlasses Facebook Page to be entitled to the prize.
7. The winner will be contacted by the blog host – notanothermummyblog and the Promoter will be CC’d in the email.
8. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
9. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The Promoter is: SmartBuyGlasses, Corso Re Umberto 87, 10128 Torino, Italy.