Some things in life are underrated. Like Vanessa from The Saturdays (she is clearly the most beautiful member of the group) and eating a basic cheese sandwich (sometimes it’s just the best). When it comes to children’s fashion, a brand that is sometimes overlooked is Petit Bateau.
Beautifully made, great quality and classic designs, you’d be hard pushed to not find something you love for your kiddos. My 3yo has a nautical striped dress and it washes so well and doesn’t need ironing (lazy-mum-win).
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are my picks for boys and girls. Just LOOK at the yellow raincoat. It’s for boys but really, a girl would look awesome in it too. And those red sandals for girls? Gorgeous. Actually, do they come in my size?
Petit Bateau have given me five (YES FIVE) £50 vouchers to give away. That’s £250 worth of vouchers up for grabs. *Plays fanfare* For your chance to win one of these vouchers, comment on this blog post, telling me what your favourite kind of boat is, and why, and then fill in the Rafflecopter widget below. For extra entries, follow @alisonperryblog on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway. Full T&Cs are below and PSST by entering, you are agreeing to share your details with Petit Bateau. To enter and opt out of this, email me.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding anyone professionally associated with Not Another Mummy Blog or the Promoter.
2. Five winners will receive a £50 voucher to spend at Petit Bateau. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. The prize draw starts at 12.01am GMT on 6th May 2014 and closes at 11.59pm BST on 16th June 2014.
4. Entry is free and must be made by commenting on this blog post. Entrants can gain bonus entries by following @alisonperryblog on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway, then completing the Rafflecopter widget featured in this post.
5. The name of the winner will be published on this website within 14 days of the competition closing.
6. In the unlikely event that the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
7. The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. By taking part in this competition you agree to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and / or winner in its discretion and without any notice in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. By entering, you are agreeing to your name and email address being shared with Petit Bateau. To enter and opt out of this, email the blog owner.
11. The Promoter is: Petit Bateau, 2nd floor Radiant House, 36-38 Mortimer Street, London W1W 7RG