It’s December! We are allowed to officially get excited about Christmas. We picked out a few new decorations today (we’re going for a bright, colourful theme this year) and I even started my Christmas shopping. Get me.
While I was walking around Carnaby Street, Liberty and Covent Garden in London today (humming Driving Home For Christmas natch), I started making a mental Christmas wishlist for myself. I thought I’d share it with you, in case it inspires you when you’re buying for your friends and family. I’M ALL HEART.
1. Cocoon coat J.Crew £350
2. Personalised leather camera strap, NOTHS, £47.50
3. Mark Slojd lamp, Wayfair, £65.99
4. Joby GripTight Gorilla Pod iPhone tripod, Amazon, £16.99
5. iPhone case, Ban.do. $25
6. Smile print, Southwood Stores, £25
7. Hello Apparel sweatshirt, Southwood Stores, £40
8. Storage jars, Hema, from £5
What are you hoping Father Christmas brings you?