Is anyone else as obsessed with the new Mini Rodini AW14 kids’ clothing with the strong man on it, as I am? I discovered it last week while browsing Scout & Co Kids (one of my favourite online stores) and it reminded me how much I love circus themed stuff for kids. And there are lots of things to choose from at the moment – the big top is having a bit of a ‘moment’. Here are a few of my favourite circus buys for kids …
1. Mini Rodini t-shirt and leggings, from £23
2. Zara Kds Home cutlery, £4.99
3. Maileg wooden circus mice wagon, £16 and ringmaster mouse, £14
4. Great Little Trading Company circus play tent, £25
5. Missus Print circus print, £25
6. Make your own big top party hat with this tutorial from Oh Happy Day.
Which is your favourite? I vote for Mini Rodini and Maileg…